Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving On... to Maisy


If you don't know who Maisy is, then you are definitely behind the times. Russell loves these two books and we read them at least 15-20 times a day. I'm not exaggerating. I found the first one (top) in a discard pile at the library in my parents' town. The second one is courtesy of the local thrift store. It is a 'lift-the-flap' type of book and one flap has been torn off by the previous owner but Russell don't care. We've read these so often that I recite the books to him while we are driving and he is fussing in the back seat (yes, probably because I forgot his cup or snack). It really helps his little disposition. And mine;-)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Is Maisy the new thing for little kids?? Of course I never woulda heard of it. When were the books published?
Hope you're doing well. I'm very sorry to hear of your bad news. I know you know God is in control and His timing is right, but nevertheless the pain is still there. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I've come to find out, how cool some children's books are from my recent babysitting (toddler sitting) adventure. She had some cool books! So much so, I thought how cool it would be to own some of these...maybe for my own posterity =) They are so much fun! I'm glad that Russell loves his books!
I can't wait to talk to you sometime soon! Love, April