Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few pix

When I arrived in San Diego on Friday morning, April picked me up and we had lunch with our friend Jen and her husband Clay, and little son Cayden (1yr) in La Jolla. Then, we spent the afternoon just sitting on the La Jolla cliffs and enjoying the sun... even San Diego was drenched with rain this past week so everyone out there seemed to have an extra pep in their step:-)

Later that evening, we went over to Kristin & Joseph's house for dinner and smores. Good times with good people...

Clay, Joseph, Kristin, myself.

On Saturday, April and I walked around Coronado and ate lunch at Cafe 1134. Sweet times. Thanks, April for being an awesome hostess!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Josée Martens said...

Gosh. Your trip sounds so fun filled with nice weather and amazing friends. I need something like that.

Happy 3rd birthday to your big boy R!!

Choco Girl said...

I'm so glad you came!!