Monday, November 23, 2009

My little lady

Camille's one month appointment was today. She now weighs 8 lbs 15oz and measures 20.5 inches and is 50% percentile in size. She's really a lovely baby. She isn't nearly as fussy as Russell was and only cries when she is bothered by a hungry tummy or burps. She certainly can work herself into hysterics, though, when we let her cry-it-out but promptly falls asleep when comforted. We are completely in love with our little princess. I love to lay down and let her fall asleep in the crook of my arm and listened to her sleepy breathing and feel her warm body. Every tear we shed was worth these moments.

12 comments:

alr said...

Aw, look at that face! Can I hang out with you more before I have to go to work? I know it's hard to share her, but I want to hold her! :) Good job baby and mama on her growth.

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Erin said...

Aww, so incredibely precious!

Aly sun said...

Snuggling with your sweet girl... priceless. She is so pretty.

Jennifer said...

Aw, she is really beautiful Hillary! So fun to have a little lady in the house!

Renee said...

too cute.

Jennifer said...

what a gorgeous little girl!

Fie upon this quiet life! said...

Aww! How sweet. I can still see the resemblance with Russell, but she's more like a gorgeous Russell. (If you know what I mean.) I'm glad that you're enjoying her and that she's such a sweet girl! Hugs!

Choco Girl said...

If little punkin keeps growing, the clothes that auntie april got her will not fit ;-) I can't wait for the opportunity to meet her!

LuckyOnce said...

Very sweet!

Photogrl said...

She's just beautiful.

Tanya said...

Awww...congrats again Hillary :) I haven't stopped by here since Cammile was born. She looks just wonderful! God has been so gracious to you and seeing Camille's beautiful face is certainly a wonderful reminder of how faithful He is. Praying for you all as you continue to adjust...it takes a while. Lots of love from all of us. xo