Friday, February 10, 2012

A few pictures...

 My two sweet boys...

... and Camille...

The only picture I have to date of me and my munchkins... 

... and Grandma and Papa visiting for ten days last week...

... and our brand new six year old!

I don't know if we've had a break from coughs and colds since early December but we still have managed to do a few fun things (minus missing MOPS and Sundays at church:-( Elliott was born on the 17th and my parents came into town on the 27th. It was nice to have them here and to have the extra set of hands I wish I had on a daily basis. We went out for Russell's 6th birthday (the 31st) at a local restaurant (yeah- kids eat free night!) and then on February 4th, celebrated with family friends and school friends- bouncy house at the mall included.

I hope we don't limp along with colds and coughs until spring (seven weeks and counting!) but if the other children in Russell's K class are an indication, it could be a while yet before all of us go to church together... and we don't regret it by Tuesday (the traditional day when kids get sick from germs at church. Grr.).

3 comments:

AFM said...

Catching up on peoples blogs Congrats on your little boy. a lovely miracle take care

E. Phantzi said...

Love the pumpkin hat!

April said...

man time flies by so fast! Goodness, your parents have come and gone already! You all look well and I can't believe how big Russell is getting! So handsome! Aww, you have such cute kids!