Friday, February 10, 2012

A few pictures...

 My two sweet boys...

... and Camille...

The only picture I have to date of me and my munchkins... 

... and Grandma and Papa visiting for ten days last week...

... and our brand new six year old!

I don't know if we've had a break from coughs and colds since early December but we still have managed to do a few fun things (minus missing MOPS and Sundays at church:-( Elliott was born on the 17th and my parents came into town on the 27th. It was nice to have them here and to have the extra set of hands I wish I had on a daily basis. We went out for Russell's 6th birthday (the 31st) at a local restaurant (yeah- kids eat free night!) and then on February 4th, celebrated with family friends and school friends- bouncy house at the mall included.

I hope we don't limp along with colds and coughs until spring (seven weeks and counting!) but if the other children in Russell's K class are an indication, it could be a while yet before all of us go to church together... and we don't regret it by Tuesday (the traditional day when kids get sick from germs at church. Grr.).

3 comments:

AFM said...

Catching up on peoples blogs Congrats on your little boy. a lovely miracle take care

E. Phantzi said...

Love the pumpkin hat!

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

man time flies by so fast! Goodness, your parents have come and gone already! You all look well and I can't believe how big Russell is getting! So handsome! Aww, you have such cute kids!