Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged to share 8 facts or habits about myself.....so here goes! The rules: Each player lists 8 little known facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) My mom went into labor with me at a basketball game- I don't care for basketball:-)

2) Chocolate chips and frozen blueberries are my favorite snacks.

3) My closest and longest known friends are at least 500 miles away (north, east, south).

4) I love cats but I hate cat hair on clothes and furniture.

5) If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd live on Coronado Island.

6) When I left for Alicia's wedding in 2002, I told my Grandfather I was going to get myself a Navy man in San Diego- and I did!

7) I'm currently watching 'Little House on the Prairie' reruns because I've never seen the series before (aired 1973-1983)

8) I always sleep on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom.

No comments: