Thursday, November 13, 2008

April's Visit

My dear friend April flew from San Diego last Friday to come visit us. It was wonderful to have her here, and Russell didn't mind sharing his room for a few days;-) The twin bed worked out nicely and Russell slept on his crib mattress on the floor. On Sunday night, we went out to the Half Moon Bay Brewing Company for dinner. We had the best seats in the house (right next to the fish tank)!

April left on Monday afternoon. Russell still doesn't understand the comings and goings of the world and kept asking, "Where's Miss April?" We miss you, April! Hopefully, I can get in another girls' weekend with her next year sometime.



This just makes me smile. Russell loves putting on my sunglasses. He looks even cuter when he puts his cap on backwards. Lil' gangster.

6 comments:

Aly sun said...

April is so fun. I am privileged to have met her in SD years ago. I would ask why I wasn't invited to join the fun, but I am afaid I would have had to share the crib matress with R.

It looks like such a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I miss you all too! What a cute post! I love that picture of Russell! I just want to kiss those cheeks. ;-) Thank you again!

Dan & Hillary said...

Next time, Al, you'll be invited. I'm sure April wouldn't mind snuggling in the twin bed;-)

C. Beth said...

How fun! :) Glad you guys had such a great time.

My Word Verification word for this comment is "login." I think that's the first time I've had a "real" word!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hillary, So I have a blog now! Yipee! htt:://chocogirljc7.blogspot.com

Photogrl said...

I love having friends visit.

Little Russell is so cute in your sunglasses!