Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A Temporary Farewell

My dear friend and her family are moving to Colorado today. Over the last few weeks, we've tried to squish in a couple last playdates and meals. It's been almost 5 years since we met and through it all, there have been many laughs, tears, and prayers.

We'll miss our friends so much but we know God will make their paths straight in Colorado. Now, I'm really excited to visit over the Christmas break! We were supposed to visit Dan's sisters and their families in CO for Christmas anyway, and visiting our friends will make it that much more special:-)

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

I've tried and tried to find something positive about good friends moving/living far away and the only thing I came up with was the possibility to travel and visit is fun. I have so many dear ones who live far away (you included), it is very sad to say goodbye.

april said...

I agree with Alysun..being that I've had many of you move away *sad* but at least I can come visit.