Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Yeah! 3rd Trimester!


24 weeks, 26 week, 28 weeks


I don't see a huge change in the pictures, but the fact that I only wear these jeans for pictures now confirms that Baby Girl is indeed growing- or at least my waist is!
I love feeling the baby moving inside and it is so reassuring that everything is fine with her. I (thankfully) haven't had the painful & stiff, claw-like hands I had during my gestation with Russell, although I do wake up during the night with my arms experiencing pins & needles if I sleep on either side. I know I'm not really supposed to sleep on my back but it is the only position I can get a good rest.
So far, belly & baby have added 15 lbs to my body- which is healthy. We're eating as many juicy nectarines and B.C. blueberries that we can stomach right now, because the season is short and I'll miss the fruit once the fall comes:-)

10 comments:

LuckyOnce said...

Wow! You can definitely see the difference in week 28 (although 26 almost looks a little smaller than the first one!:)

You look great!

Tracy said...

I see a difference, too!

Erin said...

Grats!!!!!!!!

I love your belly! it looks good on ya. :-)

Joy@WDDCH said...

I definitely see a difference between the weeks! Grow, baby, grow!

JAG said...

You are looking fabulous, Hillary!

Photogrl said...

Looking SO cute!

Choco Girl said...

Awwww! Precious! Thank you for sharing your experience. Maybe she'll be a gentle baby. I can't wait to see and hold her. I'm glad you both are doing so well.

Stacey said...

So, so happy to see this pregnancy coming along after much prayer for you!

Aly sun said...

It is fun to see the pictures taken in the exact same spot in the room in the same outfit. I wish I would have done that too. Good idea.

I also have troubles with my arms and legs falling asleep all the time. However you can get some rest between bathroom trips at night is best!

UnicornMommy said...

oh how sweet. I discovered yesterday that non of my fatty shorts fit. I live in Maine where there really is just this month left of summer. I am holding off on buying anything....

I hope it works.

My mother in law made a comment yesterday that I am looking lopsided (due to only having half a uterus) I am still losing weight but baby Hannah has grown to 10 ounces.

I am so envious that you are in the third trimester. I bet it goes fast. I can't wait to be holding my little girl in my arms....

Have you picked out her name yet?