Monday, December 06, 2010

Few Notes

It's been over a month since the last post. I suppose the busyness of the season and other distractions have kept me from posting.

-Good news today: our house was appraised by the bank- hopefully, all is well with that.
-My parents are in town for the week. We'll also be spending the Christmas holidays with them this year so there will be lots of grandchild-parent bonding!
-My birthday was last week. A friend came over and brought lunch with her. Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most.
-It was 40F last week and 60F today. Guess which temperature I prefer?
-the UPS man is almost finished delivering my no-tax/free-shipped Christmas presents. Finally, most stores have clued into free shipping:-)
-a few days/weeks left of 2010. Russell reminds me everyday that it's almost time for him to change his calendar.
-there will be no Christmas card/picture/letter this year. I ran out of time and motivation of trying to get it together. Maybe next year!

Thanks for checking in:-)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to hear everything is well and that you get to spend Christmas with your parents.

C. Beth said...

Happy (late) birthday! :)

Photogrl said...

Time seems to fly these days...

Happy belated birthday! How sweet of your friend to bring lunch...I love things like that, too.