Saturday, June 02, 2007

Connections

We've never been interested in using MySpace or Facebook but a couple of days ago, a friend of Dan's from his LeTourneau University days 'invited' him to join a page of LU classmates. So Dan joined. He's enjoyed reminising about the days of old and I've enjoyed seeing pictures of his university days.

Out of curiousity, I wanted to check to see if there were any old classmates from my high-school and university years as well. My 10 year reunion is this summer in Duncan, B.C. and we're hoping to go. I was suprised to see so many from '97 on Facebook. So, if I've been linked to your page, please understand I've just connected to see some old classmates and where time has taken us in the last 10 years!

We hope to take off from August 3-16th. The reunion is August 11th.

No comments: