Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A reminder...

To those who know us well, this isn't necessary but just a reminder to everyone else... please, when you call, leave a message if we don't answer. We may not answer for a number of reasons:

1) we're out of the house (I keep busy even as a stay-at-home-mom)
2) the phone is lost (we won't name names, Russell)
3) we're too busy to answer (yummy, supper time!)
4) we don't want to answer (we all have bad days/moods)
5) we don't hear the phone ring if we're listening to music/radio over the Internet (yeah for free entertainment!)

We enjoy catching up with friends and family but if you don't leave a message, we won't know you called and it's a little annoying to get hang-up phone calls on the machine;-) We're too cheap to pay for caller ID!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're silly, Hillary. Now I'm glad I left a message the last time I called but sometimes I too don't like to leave them...not sure why. I'll keep this in mind the next time I call u. Talk to ya soon!