Sunday, October 05, 2008

Low Cost Car Wash

After the rains finished yesterday, the skies cleared and today was sunny albeit cool. Welcome to fall:-) When we came home from church, Russell noticed one of the neighbors washing her car and he wanted to watch. Dan suggested that he wash his own car, which he did. He loved it and insisted that Dan watch him (he loves the verbal affirmation of doing something well). Good clean fun- literally!

On another note, Russell and I will be accompaning Dan in Austin for a few days at the end of the month. It has been five years since visiting (during Dan's lengthy deployment) in October 2003. I'll be visiting Linda and hopefully, meeting a new friend named Beth:-) Since Dan's company pays for the hotel and rental car it would be a shame not to take advantage of those. Yee haw!

4 comments:

Aly sun said...

This is really good clean fun. Your weather looks enviable.

Stacey said...

Those pics are so cute! What a great idea.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Austin. I've only been there once but it is such a nice city. I was sad when the governor's mansion burned a few months back. I love to visit state capitals!

C. Beth said...

I'm so excited you get to come!! I'll respond to your e-mail later today.

Anonymous said...

How fun Hillary!! Have fun in Austin!