Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday at Stanford

I went back to Stanford today for the NT scan (ultrasound). The perinatologist said the baby looks healthy (per their measurements for length, head, neck, etc.). Wonderful! Please pray that my body remains strong to carry this little one to term.

And as a side note, to those of us who do have healthy children, remember to thank God for their health on a daily basis. I walked by the children's cancer ward at the hospital today and seeing those little ones makes your heart cry. Life truly is so fragile.

8 comments:

Aly sun said...

Through all of this, it is a great message to remember the blessing of life. Each life has such potential, yet is so fragile. Thankfully we are in God's hands.

C. Beth said...

Woo hoo, I love the continued good news!! I'll keep praying.

Yes, thank God for our healthy kiddos. I can't imagine the difficulties of parents of kids who are ill.

Jennifer said...

Oh Hillary, your good news makes me so happy! I am so glad to pray for you and your precious little baby :)

UnicornMommy said...

I hear that.

I thank God every day for Bug.

He is really growing up and I am in awe of him.

keep me posted on how you are doing. How far along are you again?

Photogrl said...

Yay for a positive appointment!

I'm continuing to pray and think about you...

amylynn said...

This is reassuring news. I am praying for you

Rob, Katie and Sarah said...

great news!!! Sticky thoughts going your way!!!!!!!

UnicornMommy said...

Bubble Wrap.

Totally.

waiting on today's beta numbers.

I dont think I will rest easy until after 32 wks.