- passing along some of Russell's outgrown baby/ toddler clothing to make room for Baby Girl's clothing
- giving Dan the evil-eye any time he mentions moving, even if he is thinking 2-5 years in the future
- trying to figure out how to fit both Russell's twin bed and a crib in the second bedroom... we'll be (hopefully) getting rid of our bedroom set (it attracts dust so badly, anyway), and moving the sofa chair into our room. Ta Da!
- we ordered a brand-new jogging stroller! I looked at the gold-standard, the Bob Revolution, and I just didn't like the short torso space between kiddo's seat and the sun-shade. I found a Baby Jogger online for the price I wanted and the style I wanted (discount because it was the '07/'08 model year). We donated Russell's well-used stroller a little while ago so my conscious is clear with this purchase;-)
- rereading the birthing packet we got from Russell's birth class in '05. I looked at the hospital's birthing classes, and the next one open is November/December. Oh well. In the middle of it all, you forget everything anyway;-)
- reading and rereading the baby name book. We're still convinced we should let the girl name herself...
1 day ago