I stole this from Alysun's blog. I liked it that much;-)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or artificial?
Fake. It is 3 feet tall and has fiber-optic lights.
3. When do you put up the tree?
After my Dec. 1st birthday.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Around New Years
5. Do you like egg nog?
No. I don’t like the consistency but will have a little in coffee.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
“The Heart Family” (Barbie knock-off) playground. I still have it at my parents’ house.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, the ‘Willow Tree’ set. It was a wedding gift.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Myself- why is that?!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. I don’t like e-mail cards- I guess I’m old fashioned. I like to have cards to keep.
11 . Worst Christmas gift you ever received????
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Serendipity (I know it is not an official Christmas movie, but I like the winter scenes.) Maybe it is the ‘magic’ of the movie.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
November- I like to have the gifts to Canada posted by the first week of December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
If I have, I don’t remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Martha Stewart’s Cranberry Walnut Stuffing.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Colored fiber-optic (no wires!!)
17. Favorite Christmas song?
“Mary Did You Know?”
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
This year, staying home. It is getting more expensive to fly now that we have to pay for three seats.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
No- but I did learn that Santa’s reindeer must be female because the male reindeers lose their antlers in the autumn, and the female’s have theirs until January.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star- it is pegged on the top.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning! Dan opened presents as a child on the Eve and he said the next day “there was nothing to do.”
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Big credit card bills.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
24. Favorite part of Christmas dinner?
MS’ Cranberry-Walnut Stuffing, the turkey, and mashed sweet potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
26. Gift Cards. Yes, I like them, or No, too impersonal?
No problem here, just Dan has to find something personal. Poor guy;-)
27. If yes, where from? If No, best place to shop for your present?
Macy’s or Williams-Sonoma.28. Any plans for New Years? No plans.
1 day ago